Monday 29 October 2012

||| VuHelp4U ||| "I WAS WORRIED"

'I was worried about my wealth till I met a poor man, I was worried about my health till i met a sick man, I was worried about my age till I met a young corpse, I was worried my family till I met a lonely man. I was worried about my future till I passed a grave yard, I was worried about my friends till I turn to Allah and realise they all ran away, I was worried about my troubles till I met a man with no hand and no leg... the message here is... appreciate what ever Allah gives you... remember there is always one person out there dying to take your place.

--
Nadeem Ul Hassan
Sent with Sparrow

--
To post to this group, send email to vuhelp_pk@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to vuhelp_pk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
 
 
Group Rules Vuhelp4u
Sharing of Video songs links, movies links, dramas links are not allowed in study group. Only Islamic and general information Video links allowed.
SPAM, Advertisement, and Adult messages are NOT allowed and that member will be behaved strictly.
http://groups.google.com/group/vuhelp_pk?hl=en_US

No comments:

Post a Comment